Sunday, June 26, 2011

Fantastic OPI

I think next manicure is going to be an ELF polish.
Im thinking Sunset or Berry Pink. Havnt had pink for a looong while. Maybe its time for that?

Here in Sweden we had midsummer, and my manicure for the day was OPI Take the stage. This is an older picture, sorry. (Nails arent that short any more.) I was going to take a picture, but I didnt have time/forgot, and now its starting to chip a bit.


Take the stage is a favorite aswell though. I have an armless shirt in the exact color! So I was wearing that and a beige skirt for the midsummerparty. And the day after I exchanged the beige for a jeansskirt. Must say that combination fitted very well.
This time I had to take 3 coats, but one can do with 2 aswell. It dries quick and nicely. 

I think I made my older sister a bit interested in polishes aswell. ;) Gave her 3 of my ELF's that I didnt really think fitted me, and she got very happy! So now we might do an order together one day. *saves money*

No comments:

Post a Comment