Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Orly? Really!

Yummy! Again seablue colors. I think I love them. <3
Today Im going over to my sister who has an open garden "party". So I thought I should do a mani that was inspired by the theme garden.

I tried to doodle with black.. but my brush sucks (I ordered better ones from ebay that hasn't arrived yet), so I had to put something over it to cover it up. Tada! I give you fruits and veggies!





The blue is Orly - It's up to blue. It's an easy to apply polish, but again rather sheer, so I had to have 3 coats for this one. But you can still see the VNL if you hold the nails up in the light. It's ok though. Not that annoying, and the blue is to die for anyway!
It dried really quick so 3 coats was easy to fix. 
Then it's just random bling on top. Lemons, kiwis, strawberries and apples. 

No comments:

Post a Comment